Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nicole and Owen

Nicole is one of my coworkers at Chili's and this past August she gave birth to an adorable baby boy Owen. I knew she hadn't got any professional photos taken of the two of them so I offered to do a shoot of the two of them. We both have crazy busy schedules, but we finally were able to figure out a time and I got to photograph her and her son.

Nicole has beautiful big eyes and Owen definitely inherited those same eyes and one thing is for sure babies with big eyes are ADORABLE!







Owen had the tendency to lean forward when we had him sit by himself so Nicole grabbed his overalls to help him out a little.

Then we pulled out the chair by brother had when he was a little boy and Owen did a great job sitting by himself!!! This picture below is one of my favorites for sure!
Then Owen got curious and was trying to get out of the chair to get in the dirt. Such a little boy.


He did so great for most of the shoot, but when he started getting fussy all it took was his pacifier to make him happy again.




Nicole really loves her baby boy. She is such a good mom.

Again being a boy the grass caught his eye and he tried eating it.

These next two pictures make me laugh. Nicole called it his fishy pose. He was laying on his stomach and lifted his arms and legs like he was in the water. Haha so cute.

This one makes me laugh cause Nicole was checking Owen's diaper and he was just smiling away.






I had so much fun photographing Nicole and Owen! I am so happy we finally were able to get together and do this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment