Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hannah Pole Vaulting

Action shots are probably my favorite photos to take. I'm not sure what it is I like about it so much, but being able to capture something at the exact perfect time is awesome I LOVE it! Thankfully I have a little sister who is always on the run and is a great subject for my action photos. I have gone to so many of her softball game, soccer games, and track meets just so I can get some good pictures (and cheer her on of course). The latest event was her track meet where she was pole vaulting. Pole vaulting, what?! Who actually does that? I definitely have to admit when she first came to my parents interested in vaulting I thought she was crazy, why would someone volunteer to do that? But it is actually a really neat sport, extremely cool to watch and she is, not surprisingly, very good at it. Here are a few pictures from her last meet of the season.

Ready!
Set.....
GO!!!!!

I think she cleared this one. Haha.
I am so proud of Hannah. She met her personal record of 8 feet! That is just insane to think she can propel herself into the air 8 FEET! Amazing.

1 comment: