Monday, April 4, 2011

Thank You!

Hi all and thank you for visiting my blog!

I have been interested in photography for as long as I can remember. I have photography in my blood for sure. I grew up in Rochester, NY where Kodak began and several family members worked for Kodak including my Dad! My Grandfather was a photographer and when he passed away I became the family photographer. I am pretty sure if I didn't take the pictures my family would have no photographic record of our lives.

Although I have been photographing forever, the past couple of months I have started to take more commercial pictures. I have done maternity and engagement shots and I am getting ready to do a friend's wedding! I am using this blog to showcase my new and old work and let you decide if you like it or not. Although I hope you like it!

Thanks again for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Emily. Beautiful pictures from a beautiful girl. Sometimes a picture IS worth a thousand words. Thanks for capturing the moments. You're so good at it!

    ReplyDelete