Monday, April 4, 2011

Terrisa's Maternity Photos

This is a photo shoot I did with my brother Brian and sister-in-law Terrisa when Terrisa was still pregnant with my niece Paisley! Terrisa was such a beautiful pregnant woman so we of course had to do a photo shoot to show her and her belly off.

Although Terrisa had the belly we couldn't leave to out the soon-to-be new dad.


These little converse are my favorite! Who doesn't love tiny little baby shoes?



A couple of weeks later we decided we needed to get a few more pictures of the new parents together. It ended up being just in the nick of time. Paisley Jean came just a few days later!





These are some of my favorite pictures. Arizona has such beautiful sunsets, I love it!

Can you tell there is a 9 lbs. 13 oz. baby in that belly?
Thank you guys for letting me do your maternity photos, I had so much fun doing them!



No comments:

Post a Comment