Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Heather and George


2/19/2011

That was the day my older sister, Heather and her high school sweetheart George got married!

The wedding couldn't have been more beautiful!
(well if it didn't rain that would have been better but still it was gorgeous)

I had the honor of being the maid of honor and taking their engagement pictures! They were a lot of fun to photograph because I am so close to them and it was no pressure on either side of the camera. Having no pressure was important since this was my first time doing an official photo shoot.


I love the brick wall background! Great for any picture.



I think this is hilarious, because they were doing this pose as a joke and I thought it turned out pretty cute.






We did the photo shoot at the high school where we all graduated. I thought that was very appropriate since it is where they started dating. Marching band was a huge part of their lives then so we took a few pictures in the bleachers and on the football field.


I think this one is George's model pose. Haha I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment